PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN COMPANY DIRECTORSHIP
Module 1: Enterprise Governance
This module will look at the two dimensions of Enterprise Governance:
- Corporate Governance – conformance & accountability and
- Business Governance – performance & value creation
Module 2: Financial Governance
This module will look at the processes and technologies used to conduct, manage, and improve financial compliance & risk management controls, audit and financial reporting.
Module 3: Project Governance
This module will look at the four major components of Project Governance:
- Programme Direction
- Project Ownership & Sponsorship
- Effectiveness of PM functions
- Reporting & Disclosure
ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN COMPANY DIRECTORSHIP
Module 1: HR Governance
This module will look at strategies involved in the efficient management of human capital in ways that both improve performance and culture in line with an organization’s strategic business goals and values.
Module 2: Communication Governance
The module will look at three things in details:
- How organizations develop their communication philosophies
- How organizations develop their communication objectives and
- How organizations build communication infrastructure to accommodate their philosophies and objectives.
Module 3: Marketing Governance
The module in Marketing Governance will take a critical look at the
- Procedures and
used by management to optimize the management of marketing functions in high performance organizations.
FINAL QUALIFYING PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN COMPANY DIRECTORSHIP
- Directing a Successful Small Business
- Negotiation Skills and Techniques
- Power and Politics in the Boardroom
- Business Process Management-Life Cycle
- Strategic Leadership
- Building, Managing & Leading Effective Teams (The 21 BML Strategies)
Duration: 6 Saturdays
This is a completed and accelerated edition. Therefore the entire programme can be completed in as little as 6 Saturdays.
The course entails 40 hours of comprehensive lectures; case studies, group work & books/journal reviews plus additional 60 hours of one month take home assignments, which serve as the main assessment tool for the programme.
- Appreciable level of Education & substantial work experience
- Recognition of prior learning and experience